Read Time:2 Minute, 11 Second
Top 5 Best Free WordPress Plugins in 2020
1. MonsterInsights Lite (Free)
- Dashboard Reports — See real-time stats in an easy to read report found right in the dashboard of your WordPress site.
- Universal Tracking — Your stats are never skewed thanks to the universal tracking system that’s in place. In other words, if your site visitors switch from a mobile device to a desktop, you’ll still get accurate data counts.
- Robust Pro Features — The premium version lets you track eCommerce stats, traffic sources, advertisements efforts, and you’ll have access to the MonsterInsights Forms addon, which lets you see your form conversion rates so you can make improvements and grow your business online.
- Get Leads Early — Especially helpful if you’re just launching a site and want to have leads and traffic as soon as it’s live.
- Build Your Email List — SeedProd helps you gather email addresses while working on your site so you can drum up excitement before a launch.
- Start Ranking Early — Get a jump start in search engine rankings by having your site live while you work on it. Google actually advises to use a Coming Soon Page for every new site, so this WordPress plugin is a must-have.
3. TrustPulse (Free)
- Visual Builder — Comes with an easy-to-use social proof notification builder that lets you to build WordPress FOMO popups that are proven to convert visitors.
- Simple Customization — It’s easy to customize things like colors, messages, and images, so you can brand your notifications to look like your site.
- Live Activity — Show a live stream of recent activity (purchases, registrations, email signups, etc) as well as an ‘on-fire’ campaign that shows how many people took action on your site during a specific time period.
- Exit-Intent Technology — Turn site visitors who were headed to abandon your site into email subscribers instead.
- MonsterLinks™ 2-Step Options — Convert any link or image into an opt-in form and boost conversions by 785%.
- Geo-Location Targeting — Get more leads by personalizing campaigns based on your visitor’s location.
- Easy to Use — The drag and drop builder lets you make visually stunning forms in just a few clicks.
15. W3 Total Cache (Free)
- Speeds up Your Site — With this caching solution, (easily the world’s best WordPress minifying plugin alongside WP Super Cache) you can serve compressed and cached files to site visitors, reducing the load time on your server and improving overall site speed.